Saturday 11 July 2015

July Favourites

My July beauty faves! 
Its winter right now in Australia, and i promise you it does get cold sometimes!!!! My faves this month revolve around pampering my skin in the cold months!



 Vaseline - aloe fresh:
This moisturizer is so great and i cant believe i haven't used it before now! I moisturize after every shower, I've done it ever since i can remember and it has simply become a way of life for me now. I get told that i have quite nice skin (i am naturally tanned) but i think that this habit of moisturizing definitely helps me skin to look better in the winter months. This cream is the perfect consistency, i don't need too much and it is not too greasy or thick, and it has a really nice finish on my skin.


Bio-Oil:
This is quite a new addition to my collection, and one that could not have come sooner! The recommendation is to use this twice a day, but i only do it before i go to bed. If you didn't know, bio-oil is mostly used for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and scars. I have been rubbing this on my stretch marks for about 2 weeks now and i feel as if they are slowly starting fade, i guess only time will tell! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is self conscious about stretch marks or scars!


L'Occitane - Shea Lip balm:
I have only just started using this, but it is really nice and moisturizing. I am quite picky when it comes to lip balm, i pretty much only use the same Nivea lip balm all the time, but this was actually surprisingly good! It doesn't leave my lips all sticky like some others which was great.


Lush - Life's a Beach body scrub:
I don't know if you guys know, but i absolutely LOVE Lush sooooo much! This was a limited edition scrub, supporting the Great Barrier Reef. It was only $10 and every cent of it went towards the conservation of this amazing Australian monument. I use this about once a week just to get rid of all the dead skin that is there after my skin has been kind of dry. It makes my skin soo soft, and it smells like watermelon (reminds me of summer)!!


These are absolutely my winter staples this year!!


Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment